Friday, March 29, 2013

Two of My Favorite Bloggers And Their Brand New Mad Libs inspired Blog Hop

I found a new favorite blog hop, and I thought I would share!  Two of my favorite bloggers went together and are hosting a new mad- lib inspired blog hop! A new place to vent and have a little fun! So today I am sharing the love and sending you over to their pages for the first ever, Hop Lib Blog Hop! How fun! Go visit! Now! Here is the link First Ever Hop Lib Blog Hop . Below is my Hop Lib!

Here comes Carlos Courderoytail
splatting down the chicken trail
green hoppin`,
Easter`s on its way

Bringin` every frying pan and bacon
saucers
full of Easter angry Things to make your Easter
pissed and aggravated
He`s got jelly beans for Raymond Colored pizza for sister Kelly There`s an roses for your mommy
And an Easter diaper too

Oh! here comes Carlos Courderoytail
jumping down the chicken trail
green hoppity,
empty Easter Day

Here comes Carlos Courderoytail
scooting down the chicken trail
green hoppin`,
Easter`s on its way

Try to do the things you should
Maybe if you`re extra gooey He`ll crawl lots of Easter chicken salad your way

You`ll wake up on Easter 3pm And you`ll know that he was there
When you find those cotton candy giraffes That he`s hiding everywhere

Oh! here comes Carlos Courderoytail
Hoppin` down the chicken trail
green hoppity, happy Easter Day
green hoppity, happy Easter Day


Happy Easter!







4 comments:

  1. I love your Hop Libs :) I also loved the creativity behind the new Blog hop! This is awesome!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love your Hop Libs! I so love this blog hop. It' not more of the "same ole" thing!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, loved it I finally hopped over to read you're Mad Lib.. hop syle. Its a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i following the "weekend social mix" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete